Jul 3, 2009

It's Heeeerrrrreeee! The New Catalog is Here!


click on the catalog to download it

Isn't she a beaut? It's finally here! The new 2009 - 2010 Catalog! And it runs for an ENTIRE year. Yes - Stampin' Up switched back to having a yearly catalog, yippee!

This catalog is chock-full of the most beautiful rubber stamps, scrapbooking kits, cardmaking kits, cardstock, inks, markers, ribbons, embellishments, designer papers and tools you've ever seen. What else can I say? If you don't have a copy of it, you can click on it and it'll begin to download to your computer. If there's anything you'd like to purchase just click on my link to my Stampin' Up store and you can start shopping from my website!

Stay tuned for some cute cards and projects next week!

Inspiration for today:
*God loves you with an unearthly love.* - Max Lucado

P.S. the posting below was supposed to be dated June 30 (that was the day I posted it). I don't know why it says June 21.

No comments: