Jun 21, 2009

Goodbye to Soft Summer Forever!

Oooh, I'm SO sad to see *Soft Summer* gone forever. Today I checked the dormant list for the catalog that begins tomorrow and it's NOT on there, boo hoo! This is one stamp set I won't be getting rid of - it'll become part of my permanent rubber stamp collection. Here's a few last looks at this beautiful set!


I sort of copied the card that's in the Spring *Occasions* mini catalog but changed it up a little. I used the button Sizzix sizzlet die to cut out the button, and threaded it with linen thread. The thread also runs through the card for a natural look. I just noticed that each of these cards are paired up with a stamp set that's NOT retiring - in this card *Great Friend*, from the Occasions mini will be seen in the new catalog!

Lately I've been making these *Glitter/Lace* cards, they're SO much fun, it's like magic when you get the final design! I love using black with yellow, I think it looks very modern and classy. For this card I also used the *Matchbox Messages* set, which thankfully, has also made it into the new catalog, yay!!!


Finally, I wanted to make something bright and pretty, so I went with pink and green, hee hee!

*Oval All* is the set in this card that will be carried over into the new catalog.

Thanks for visiting today!!!!

Inspiration for today:
*We serve a God so rapt with wonders that their viewing requires an eternity.* - Max Lucado

No comments: