Nov 14, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award - Thank you Juli!


Hey everyone! Doo - do- doo!!!!!! (blowing pretend horn) Julie Smith (http://www.stampinjewels.blogspot.com) has chosen me as a Kreativ Blog Award winner/recipient!!!!!!

I am so honored, I've never received one of these blogs awards before! I've seen a lot of them going around but was never nominated to get one until yesterday. Yippee!!!!

I love making cards and sharing them on my blog. I try to make 1-2 cards every day (but some days I can't). Also, even though I make a lot of cards I don't always have time to photograph them, upload them to my computer and then post them to my blog. The process takes a while!

So I'm very happy to have received this award! THANK YOU JULI!!!!!!!

Now I must choose 5 bloggers to give this award to as well. Stay tuned, I will narrow them down soon. There are just TOO many to choose from!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: